Beginning of the editing. We started the derushage and then we focused on the interview of our characters. We extracted the interview and kept all the things that Salimata said and subtitled the video in English. The goal was to identify the good interventions and we went through our mentors who each made improvements. With Scot it was essentially the sound, the voice, he reassured us that our sound was not bad. 
Now we had to tackle the next week with the supporting music and the placement of the b-roll. The week went by quickly, the closer we got the more difficult it became and the more decisive the advice of the mentors became.